Sunday 5 January 2014

Surprisingly Convenient, Reviews Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 Liter Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser

My college roommate has one of Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 Liter Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler for our college dorm room and I have to say it has been a life saver. Being able to have a hot cup of coffee and a Top Roman dinner at 3am when you are cramming for a midterm has been so wonderful.
buy Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 Liter Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser at cheap price
Sale for Rosewill R HAP 01 Electric 4 Liter Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser.
Great product at a nice price
I was glad to find a reasonably priced one from Rosewill. Granted I have never heard of this brand and I was hesitant about ordering it. However, this works great and I like that it has an electric pump for the water and you can choose between 3 temperature settings.
Features
  • Hot water splash prevention; Auto Pump with 2 stages of water feed
  • Capacity: 4.0L
  • Keep Warm Function: Yes
  • Automatically Re-boil: Yes
  • Power: 700W
  • Tin outer shell and 304 stainless steel inner pot
  • Bottom heater
  • Micro-computer PCB
  • Water outlet: Auto electric pump
  • Auto electric pump lock for safety purpose
  • Dry-boiled protection
  • Night light indication design convenient to get water at night
  • 3 Temperature setting, suitable for instant food, tea (98), coffee (80), milk powder (60), plus keep warm
The controls are sealed buttons on the top. It also has a swivel feature on the bottom which is so convenient. I got this Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 Liter Water Boiler so that my family could easily and quickly make hot tea, hot chocolate and ramen noodles. Since it safely dispenses water up to 208 degrees F, it allows my 9 year old son to make his own noodles!

The dispenser spout sits about 11" from the counter so it is a little high to safely dispense water into a bowl on the counter without splashing very hot water. It's been a huge hit with everyone and I marvel at how I have managed to get by without one for so long.

It is now 8 months and still working good. I am very happy with it. I use white vinegar to clean it. If you have brownish rust, it is from the iron in your water, not the pot rusting. If you have white deposits, it is from hard water and the white vinegar will take care of it. The fact that it is a stainless steel inner liner makes it easier to clean.

The lock feature that prevents water from being dispensed unless the Unlock button is pressed is a good feature, preventing anyone from being accidentally burned. I am so pleased with it that I have ordered three more as Christmas gifts. If you use a lot of hot water, you might like this as much as I do.

More than 66 people has been buy Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 Liter Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser and 84% are satisfied (as 01/05/2014). The night light is also handy, I like to read at night sometimes and enjoy a cup of tea and the light helps me hit the cup and not my fingers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment