Tuesday 17 December 2013

Works like a Charm Reviews Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 X-Press 1-1/2-Liter Cordless Water Kettle

Ever since I got my first electric kettle, I have been a fan of them, corded or not. I went ahead and bought this Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 from my local Target. It works like a dream-boils water very fast, is well-designed and the handle stays cool.
bought Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 X-Press 1-1/2-Liter Cordless Water Kettle
Sale Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 X-Press 1-1/2-Liter Cordless Water Kettle Reviews
It is so efficient that we often use it to heat up water before putting it in a pan on the stove. It is much faster. I've had this Aroma kettle for a year and it gets used twice a day. It's very well designed, looks attractive, boils a full pot in under 5 minutes, turns off automatically, and the plug-in power base unit can be left plugged into your AC outlet.
  • Hot H20 X-Press Electric Water Kettle
  • Generous 6-cup/1.5-liter capacity
  • Boils water at a cup-a-minute speed
  • Cordless pouring for easy serving
  • Automatically switches off when water boils
Sure the outside of the kettle does get a little hot so you probably don't want to have this within reach of toddlers or anything, but if your toddlers can get up on your kitchen countertop then you have a LOT of other problems as well!

If the cap is NOT closed the Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 unit does not shut off. I've never let the kettle run with less than 2 cups of water and I'm sure it has a fail-safe turn off thermostat or switch should it run out of water. The kettle also turns off automatically when you lift it off the power base.

More than 1,633 people has been buy Aroma AWK-115S Hot H20 X-Press 1-1/2-Liter Cordless Water Kettle and 80% are satisfied (as 12/17/2013).  

The water tastes good and clean. For this price it is very affordable! I do have to admit that the pot seems a little cheaply made, but I didn't expect much since it seems to be less than half the price of others of the same volume and style. I am very happy with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment